This is a (very) early demo of the SNESology Song Editor. Updates upcoming!
The SNESology Project allows anyone with a web browser to compose and share original music based on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Sound chip, and other consoles too!
- Create music from any browser. No software to install.
- Songs built with web technology. No sample libraries to manage.
- Edit songs in real-time with your friends.
- Framework for professional, collaborative, & administrative services.
- Chip support: C64, NES, SNES, Sega, PSx, etc.
- Open source & free forever
Want to contribute?
If you have an idea for the project, skill to lend, or you think you can contribute in some other way: We're looking for programmers, graphic artists, musicians, beta testers, and wishlists. Check out our github README for information on how to help
The SNESology Project is a non-profit, open source project.